Sell your North Texas house quick and easy!
Do you need to sale your Plano Texas house fast? At Bluebonnet Properties Group we are a small mom and pop shop, of local real-estate investors and we buy houses in Plano Texas, in cash. We are not realtors, and we’re not listing your house on the MLS. With us you are selling directly to local Real-estate Investors. If you are looking to sell your house, we want to make you a cash offer.
So why should you choose to use a real-estate investor vs a real estate agent?
As Investors we buy properties as AS-IS, meaning we will purchase the property in its current condition and will not require any repairs or clean up as a contingency. There are no relators or commissions which is typically 6 – 7% of the sale price on your home. We also cover all closing which is typically an additional 1-2%. All together you save 8-9% of the sale value of your home with us when you choose to use us. Because we pay in cash and you are selling your house directly, this allows us a lot of flexibility, which we are able to pass on to our customers. We are able to close quickly (often in under 2 weeks) or on a date of your choosing.
What is the typical timeframe?
Once we get your information, we will set up an appointment so inspect the property and take some photos. Not an official or paid inspection, just a representative of our company. With this information we are able to compose your fair market value offer, which we will present to you within 48 to 72 hrs. If you accept our offer, then we proceed to closing at a reputable tittle company. We can often close in under 2 weeks.
Our goal is make selling your house a quick, easy and as painless process.
If you have a house that you need to sell fast, Bluebonnet Properties Group is here to help. No matter how ugly or pretty, no matter the location or condition, we want to make you an offer on your house. We are Bluebonnet Properties and we buy houses in Plano Texas. Contact us today to get started on you fair-market cash offer.
Here is how it works!
STEP 1: Contact Us
Send us your information and tell us about your self and your property
STEP 2: We review the details
We will review the details and contact you to schedule an appointment to see the property.
Step 3: Get your offer
Once we have confirmed it meets our criteria, present you with fair cash offer. Typically within 48 to 72 hrs of inspecting the property.
Step 4: You get paid
If your agree to the offer then we will close at a local, reputable title company with cash in hand.
Some of the most common situations we can help with.
- Inherited Property
- Needs Repairs
- Cosmetic Work
- Un-permitted Work
- Code Violations
- Probate Property
- Failed MLS listings
- Behind on Payments
- Troubled Tenants
- Job Transfer
- Needing to relocate quickly
- Job loss
- Death in the Family
- Vacant Property
- Expired Listing
- Behind on Taxes
When you contact us and submit the short property information form (below), we’ll present you with a fair all-cash offer on your house. It doesn’t matter what condition the house is in, or even if there are tenants in there that you can’t get rid of. Don’t worry about it. We’ll take care of it for you. And, because we buy houses with cash and don’t have to rely on traditional bank financing, we can close often in 1 to 2 weeks. (Go here to learn about our process →)
Get started on your cash offer today!
Or Give Us A Call Now At 940-260-6460
North Texas areas we invest in